Many of our customers engage Graham at the beginning of the design phase, because they recognize the value our Pre-Construction service. Early input on critical issues including, project budget, schedule, long-term maintenance, and alternative systems play a key role in maximizing the value of the finished project.
Graham offers the following Pre-Construction Services:
- Conceptual and schematic estimates including total project budget
- Constructability reviews
- Value Management for major building systems
- Value Engineering
- Design phase and construction phase schedules
- Document reviews
- Long lead item procurement
- Bid package development
- Infection Control and Risk Assessment Plan for Healthcare projects
- Final project budget or Guaranteed Maximum Price
Knowing our leadership in the Healthcare construction market, our customers have asked us to expand our Pre-Construction services to include more benefit to their organizations. Because of this we now offer the following value added services to our Healthcare customers:
If you're interested in talking with Graham Construction about our Pre-Construction Services, please contact us at: email@example.com.