Graham Construction has been delivering quality healthcare and commercial construction in the Midwest for years. Those years of experience have led us to developing our Medical Equipment Planning services. If you have ever been involved with a Healthcare construction project you know what kind of headaches are involved with the medical equipment.
Medical equipment and its installation often account for twenty-five to forty percent of the total construction budget. Add in the cost of personnel to manage the process internally, and it costs even more. Graham will help control these costs and provide you with more accurate budgeting information upfront. How valuable is that?
Graham Construction Medical Equipment Planning exists to help ensure mistakes don’t happen on your projects. We have the experience and expertise to help guide you through the often complex aspects of integrating medical equipment needs with the power, technology and mechanical specifications associated with construction.
Whether you need help developing a clear budget, obtaining detailed equipment information, or coordinating equipment procurement the Graham Construction Medical Equipment Planning team has the expertise for thorough and accurate equipment consultation. We can effortlessly collaborate with any vendors, suppliers or personnel working on your project, and help insure a successful construction project from schematic design through final installation
Services offered through our Medical Equipment Planning division include:
- Meet with the managers and department heads to determine preliminary equipment needs.
- Develop a preliminary equipment budget with the owner.
- Prepare specifications and solicit vendor quotes.
- Establish final equipment budget.
- Prepare a purchasing plan and installation schedule.
- Compile all necessary equipment specifications.
- Coordinate between equipment suppliers and other trade contractors to assure that there is adequate space for the equipment and that all the necessary utilities are provided with the proper hook-ups.
- Coordinate with equipment suppliers to provide any required training.
- Obtain warranty and closeout information.
If you're interested in talking with Graham Construction about your upcoming medical equipment project, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.